The Board of Directors meets on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm at Ozark Natural Foods’ Conference Center. Any owner is welcome to attend. To contact your Board, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
From left to right:
Colleen Pancake, Secretary, 2017
Ben Ozanne, 2017
Danielle Dotson, Treasurer, 2016
Joshua Youngblood, President, 2015
Todd Scarborough, 2016
Tuesday Eastlack, Vice President, 2017
Hank Kaminsky, 2015
The next Board of Directors Meeting will be August 26th
If you would like to speak at the Board meeting, please fill out the Owner Comment Form.
2014 Annual Owners Meeting
The 2014 Annual Owners Meeting transcript is available to view here.
2013 Annual Report
You can view Ozark Natural Foods’ 2013 Annual Report here.
Mediation Weekend Report
The report of the mediation weekend that happened in October 2012, written by Newt Bailey, is available here. You can also view a copy in the store at the Community Board.
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
GM Internal Monitoring Reports:
- B2 – Business Planning & Financial Budgeting, Approved January 2013
- B1 – Staff Relations, Compensation, and Benefits, Approved February 2013
- B5 – Communication & Counsel to the Board, Approved March 2013
- B4 – Asset Protection, Approved May 2013
- B6 – Management Continuity, Approved June 2013
- B8 – Membership, Approved August 2013
- B7 – Customer Service, Value, & Food Education, Approved September 2013
- B9 – Sustainability, Approved November 2013
Governance Documents: This document was developed by the Co-op Board of Directors to provide a policy and framework establishing specific areas of Board and Management responsibilities and authorities and a system of accountability.
Our ENDs Statements: Ozark Natural Foods is a pro-active and vital member of the community, where:
- Owners and potential owners have affordable food, resources, and services available to them;
- A Cooperative network of local producers will be fostered by Ozark Natural Foods;
- Owners and potential owners will be informed about cooperative principles and values, relevant environmental, food, and consumer issues, and the coop’s long-term vision;
- Owners and potential owners will be assured of consistently maintained organic food integrity and food safety standards;
- Because of Ozark Natural Foods, Northwest Arkansas has a healthier environment and stronger cooperative economics.