The Board of Directors meets on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm at Ozark Natural Foods’ Conference Center. Any owner is welcome to attend. To contact your Board, email email@example.com.
From left to right:
Sue Graham, 2014, Treasurer
Todd Scarborough, 2016
Tuesday Eastlack, 2014, Vice President
Hank Kaminsky, 2015
Danielle Dotson, 2016
Colleen Pancake, 2014, Secretary
Joshua Youngblood, 2015, President
The next Board of Directors Meeting with be March 25th.
If you would like to speak at the Board meeting, please fill out the Owner Comment Form.
2013 Annual Owners Meeting
Click here to view the 2013 Annual Owners Meeting transcription, or watch the video here:
Mediation Weekend Report
The report of the mediation weekend that happened in October 2012, written by Newt Bailey, is available here. You can also view a copy in the store at the Community Board.
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
GM Internal Monitoring Reports:
- B2 – Business Planning & Financial Budgeting, Approved January 2013
- B1 – Staff Relations, Compensation, and Benefits, Approved February 2013
- B5 – Communication & Counsel to the Board, Approved March 2013
- B4 – Asset Protection, Approved May 2013
- B6 – Management Continuity, Approved June 2013
- B8 – Membership, Approved August 2013
- B7 – Customer Service, Value, & Food Education, Approved September 2013
This document was developed by the Co-op Board of Directors to provide a policy and framework establishing specific areas of Board and Management responsibilities and authorities and a system of accountability.
Our ENDs Statements:
Ozark Natural Foods is a pro-active and vital member of the community, where:
- Owners and potential owners have affordable food, resources, and services available to them;
- A Cooperative network of local producers will be fostered by Ozark Natural Foods;
- Owners and potential owners will be informed about cooperative principles and values, relevant environmental, food, and consumer issues, and the coop’s long-term vision;
- Owners and potential owners will be assured of consistently maintained organic food integrity and food safety standards;
- Because of Ozark Natural Foods, Northwest Arkansas has a healthier environment and stronger cooperative economics.