Ozark Natural Foods is Northwest Arkansas’ natural-foods Co-op, owned by a community of more than 10,000 investors, most of whom live in Northwest Arkansas. We have been an essential part of the community for more than 40 years, growing with Fayetteville and the surrounding area.
We envision a world strengthened by cooperative economics and driven by concern for the health and wellbeing of the planet and its inhabitants.
Ozark Natural Foods is a locally owned consumer cooperative dedicated to healthful living and sustainability by providing our owners and the Northwest Arkansas community with natural and organic products and related services.
Ozark Natural Foods is a pro-active and vital member of the community, where:
- Owners and potential owners have affordable food, resources, and services available to them;
- Ozark Natural Foods will foster and promote a cooperative network of local producers;
- Owners and potential owners will be informed about cooperative principles and values, relevant environmental, food, and consumer issues, and the co-op’s long-term vision;
- Owners and potential owners will be assured of consistently maintained organic food integrity and food safety standards.
- Ozark Natural Foods is viewed as a model of environmental stewardship and cooperative economics.
The Owner Services Desk deals with all special orders and returns and can help to answer any questions that you may have. All returns must be made within 30 days of purchase and must be accompanied by a receipt. The special order policy is as follows:
All special orders can be placed in person or over the phone. Special orders for grocery items are placed in minimum case quantities. When purchasing a case, a 10% discount will be applied. Customers must pick up non-perishable goods within 30 days of notification and perishable goods within 7 days. Orders can take 20 to 30 days to arrive. Customers will be notified when product(s) arrive. Special orders can be picked up at the Owner Services Desk. If there is a product we do not carry, please feel free to fill out a product suggestion form if you do not wish to place a special order.
All returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase and must be accompanied with a receipt. We reserve the right to refuse returns at our discretion.
Ozark Natural Foods is committed to ensuring that purchases made with coupons remain hassle free for our customers.
A customer may redeem coupons at Ozark Natural Foods as long as the coupon is for a product we carry and has not expired.
Customers may apply one (1) coupon to one (1) product. For example: If a customer has three (3) coupons for boxed cereal, and is purchasing three (3) boxes of said cereal, then the customer can apply one coupon to each box of cereal.
Ozark Natural Foods does not participate in the following coupon strategies:
• Doubling: Doubling of a coupon is when a store decides to offer twice the face value of a coupon. This is done at the discretion of the store, and the store is not reimbursed for the additional face value.
• Stacking: Stacking of a coupon is when more than one coupon is applied to only one (1) product. The coupon “fine print” of LIMIT ONE COUPON PER PURCHASE (ITEM) prohibits stacking.
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
We accept SNAP (food stamps) at ONF! Please feel free to ask a friendly staff member for assistance on which items SNAP can be used for.